Sometimes all you need for breakfast is a wonderful fruit smoothie, rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help give you a great start to the day. I used some strawberries, blueberries and a banana, topped with coconut milk and blitzed in the blender, and it was yummy!
- Blueberries are great for your heart
- Strawberries can help aid in weight loss
- Bananas can help reduce high blood pressure
It’s a quick and easy way of getting fruit into your diet, instead of leaving it to rot in your fruit bowl.
If you’re around the age of 50, and feel as though your hormones are ruling your life, then you are probably going through the menopause.
That dry, itchy, sore, and sometimes inflamed feeling ‘down below’ is the body’s way of telling you that it’s not producing enough estrogen, and therefore needs a little love and attention.
I know it can be overwhelming at times, to know what to do about the mood swings and irritation, but just remember that it won’t last forever, and that there are natural products out there that can help ease your menopausal symptoms.
Here are some of the natural healing products:
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Can be used as a lubricant.
- Nourishes the skin.
- Its anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties protect the body from infection.
Omega 7 SBA24 Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsule
- Comes from the seeds and berries of the buckthorn plant, which has been found to protect and rejuvenate the skin.
- Contains Omega 3, 6, 7, 9 and vitamin A (beta-carotene), which maintains normal structure and function of the skin and mucous membranes, such as in the eyes, nose, mouth and female reproductive tract.
If you are prone to bladder infections this is a must!
- Is a pure grade supplement that attaches itself to E-coli, and removes them without creating bacterial resistance.
Neal’s Yard Remedies (which I use in a diffuser):
Organic Clary Sage
I find that using 5 to 6 drops in a diffuser, helps me to unwind.
- Extremely good for easing menstrual pain and menopausal symptoms.
- Warming and calming.
- Aids a natural night’s sleep.
- Contains a blend of essential oils, which help support the nervous system.
- Calming when emotions run high.
Be patient, listen, and love your body, for it is truly amazing.